Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Spinach tomato meatloaf

I always forget to take pictures until I'm almost done eating. So pictures don't do any justice!

Omg I loved this meal!

Steamed Kale and carrotts:
Steam Half bag cut organic kale with half bag shredded carrotts for 6 min. Then cut grain free cow organic raw butter and place on top with Himalayan salt and pepper. I use about 2 or 3 slices butter cut in fours.

Sweet potatoes:
Peel and slice 6 sweet potatoes into small cubes.
Use coconut oil to oil your baking dish. Large 9x12. 
Use 2 tablespoons coconut oil and coat the sweet potatoes (I use my hands to mix good)
Sprinkle heavily nutmeg and cinnamon to coat the sweet potatoes.
Bake 400 for 30 min turn off oven and let sit in there to stay warm and finish cooking until ready to eat.

Paleo spinach tomatoe meatloaf:
One lb of organic grain free beef (the fatty beef not lean)
1 egg
1/2 bag of spinach - chop up in food processor
1 cup sweet small red tomatoes
2-3 tbsp of arrow root
Heavy sprinkles cumin and paprika
Sea salt heavy sprinkled -1 tsp
Lemon pepper - 1 tsp
1 tbsp Dijon mustard

Mix all in a bowl with hands until all mixed into the meat and no liquid running out.

Bake 400 for 30 min turn off oven let sit until ready eat.

I always prep my food wen kids are napping or in late afternoon and then it's ready for dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment