Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Collards squash and chicken

I forgot to take a picture of this one.

Steam collard greens and carrotts:
Steam 1 bag shredded collard greens and 1/2 bag of shredded carrotts for 6 min. Slice 2-3 slices of grain free organic raw cow butter into 4s and let melt over the steamed veggies. Sea Salt and pepper.

For oiling pans I dip napkin in coconut oil and use napkin to oil pans. FYI.

Butternut squash:
I buy a bag of organic butternut squash that is already cut into cubes. Then I use the whole bag in the dish.
Oil baking dish 9x12 with coconut oil and place 2-3 tbsp on butternut squash. Use hands to mix so all squash is coated. Drizzle with cinnamin and nutmeg heavily and mix.  Cook 350 for 30-40 min.

Chicken tenders:
Oil pan with coconut oil. 
Place chicken tenders in pan. 
Sprinkle with old bay spice salt and pepper. 
Cook 350 for 20-30 min. I like my chicken super tender so take it out the second it seems done. I usually check it early and it is still pink and cook for 5 more min.


No comments:

Post a Comment